Bulgaria: +359 898 48 43 61, UAE: +971 4 241 5000
I. General provisions
II. Basic concepts
For the purposes of these General Terms, the following terms are used with the following meaning:
"USER" means any individual who uses any of the services of any of the Sites.
"SERVICES" on the site include:
- access to information resources / data provided through a web browser on the site;
- participation in the forums of the site by commenting, evaluating and reporting a moderator of previously published posts;
- creation and personalization of user profiles through registration, which enables access to the information resources of the archive of the site, as well as participation in the network of users of the sites of
- Receive email newsletters from registered users of the site.
"PARTNER" is any person with whom he is in a contractual relationship, who has the right to provide additional information about his goods / services to the registered Users of the site.
"THIRD PARTY Malicious Attacks" - acts or omissions of third parties that conflict with the rules of Internet ethics, including but not limited to DoS (Denial of Service), intrusion, deface, theft data, etc.
DIRECT MARKETING - the provision of goods and services to Consumers by mail, telephone or other direct means, as well as consultation for the purpose of investigating the goods and services offered.
1. All rights reserved. All intellectual property rights in the information resources and materials published on the site are subject to protection under the current Law on Copyright and Related Rights, and their unregulated use constitutes an offense and entails civil, administrative and criminal liability in accordance with the current Bulgarian legislation.
2. Creative commons. Some of the materials on the site may be used under the Creative Commons license. These materials are specially marked with a sign.
3. Using RSS feeds. RSS feeds are called XML files that serve to automatically aggregate content from other sites whose address is specified in the meta information on each page of. They contain the title, author, picture and the first 500 (five hundred) characters of the article. They may be republished or aggregated on other sites without explicit permission. Any publication in a format other than a website (eg a public screen) requires written permission from. If other sites use the photo attached to the RSS feed, it must be accompanied by the title, the first 500 characters of the text and the author.