Characteristics of MOSS design by BIOboard
MOSS design by BIOboard does not require maintenace as it is prorduced by natural forest plant - reindeer moss. It is handpicked from the forest and is specially treated using non-toxic ingredient that make MOSS design by BIOboard look fresh and sustainable over the time and of course it is perfect for any interior solutions and project design.
- A constant solution over time
- Forest Fragrance
- Moss repels dust particles
- Doesn’t attract any insects or pathogens
- Does not require special lighting
- It will not grow
- It is normal to observe a slight change in the color of the moss coverage over the time
- Avoid direct sunshine
- Avoid touching - moss does not like to be touched
- Moss is like a hydrometer, because they change their softness depending on the humidity of the air.
- When the humidity drops below 40-50% during the winter period (usually because of heaters) and the air is dry, it becomes firm and brittle, but again returns its softness when the humidity returns to normal values - either by installing an air humidifier in the room or simply waiting for the air to return its normal humidity in spring
- Should not be watered